Pages

Creative Commons License
SHASHWAT KALPNAYEIN by SOMIL PANKAJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ehatmaam

" If it takes forever, I'll wait for you
For a thousand summers,I'll wait for you
'Til you are back beside me,'til I'm holding you
'Til I hear you sigh here in my arms.... "
- Les Parapluies de Cherbourg


My poem "ehatmaam" depicts the anxiety and distraught of a lover who is waiting for his loved one. However, he is hopeful and it is this hope that provides him strength.

Yun hi tujhse milne ki aarzoo liye,
intezaar karta raha main
kabhie ghazal to kabhie nazm,
sab tere naam likhta raha main
panchi,dariya,zameen-o-aasma,
sabse tera pata poochta raha main
darr gaya hun andheron se bahut,
din mein bhi charaag jalaata raha main
mera ghamgeen hona ganwaara na tha tujhe,
khushdili ka hamesha ehatmaam karta raha main...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check








4 comments:

  1. इंतज़ार की कोई हद्द नहीं होती

    बहुत सुन्दर रचना

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally everyone can see ur creativity.....the most awaited part is half done....its lovely...i totally love it and wish to see more and more kavitaein from KAVI SOMIL PANKAJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is just one of your beautiful poetries :) Many more to come ..

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
SHASHWAT KALPNAYEIN by SOMIL PANKAJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License